at The Dower House Hotel
Our wedding packages have been carefully planned to easy your wedding worries and make the preparations for your special day as straightforward as possible.
Our Elegance Packages
Our Elegance Packages include all the items you need for a perfect day:
– Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception venues fully set up and ready for any additional décor touches that you may wish to add.
– A glass of Prosecco for all your guests after the ceremony and another for the toasts, a three course wedding meal from our Elegance Menu, followed by tea, coffee and mints, with half a bottle of wine from the Elegance Wine List per guest.
– In the Evening a buffet from the Elegance Evening Buffet Menu is included, and once you have danced the night away the you can slip away to your complimentary honeymoon suite, with breakfast in bed the next morning if you wish.
Our Indulgence Package
Our Indulgence Package includes all the above with a few more, indulgent, touches:
– A glass of Champagne after the ceremony for all your guests, and another for the toasts. Canapés for after the ceremony whilst your photographer records the happy day. Your wedding breakfast and evening buffet can include selections from the Indulgence Menus and you can select wines from our Indulgence Wine List.
– You and your wedding parties can also enjoy a relaxed wedding morning with two bedrooms included the night before the big day.
We have options for these two packages for 80 Day guests and 100 Evening guests, or a slightly smaller celebration of 40 Day guests and 60 Evening guests. Please download the PDFs below to see all the details. Be sure to check out the Make it Special page which details packages for a DJ, Fireworks and lots more.
Pricing is dependent on the day of the week, month and year, please download our pricing grid below. Please contact our Wedding Planner, for a detailed quote and to book an appointment for a chat and tour of our beautiful hotel.
We also have an Intimate Wedding package for much smaller celebrations.
This includes ceremony and wedding breakfast venues fully set up and ready for any additional décor touches that you may wish to add. A glass of Prosecco for all your guests after the ceremony and another for the toasts, a three-course wedding meal from our Elegance Menu, followed by tea, coffee and mints. Suitable for 30 guests or less
Our wedding menus can be found in our Wedding Brochure below – for both your Wedding Breakfast and Evening Buffet, and again we have some ‘Make it Special’ options for your menu choices too. We have also created a Children’s Menu for those little ones who may prefer something more familiar.